Sunday, February 19, 2012

I haven't been blogging for a while and I had almost forgotten that I had a blog. I stayed away from all these things for almost half an year or more and when I get back home, I find myself too tired to be part of anything. I don't keep track of my friends because of my nearly zero Facebook time and I have no idea what's even happening in the country because I don't get to read newspapers. Someone would now think that the Cellular Jail has been reopened and I have been thrown inside one of those cells! To confess, my situation is not so different.

Since I work in the film industry, I get to go to places and meet people a lot and be creative and all... but every other little thing has to be forgotten most of the times, to do this properly. The only person I have a regular contact is my mom and she understands my time schedule and probably just for that she learned the most difficult art of texting!

When I go home for short intervals, I make plans to sit in front of Facebook and check on everybody, write long mails to Mr. M, Ms. S, Mr. S, Ms. J, watch a full ODI by munching chips and eating Ice Cream, going for a walk... etc. Life was much better when I was in the less creative job and I could remember things like my best friend's birthday. This year I missed a friend's birthday.... I mean I forgot to wish him. But, the guy is probably the most understanding person on earth and didn't make a fuzz!

So, I am home after 7 months of work. I got to direct the climax of a film, fell from the top of a car, broke a friend's nose (accidentally), got almost run over by a trolley, got laughed at for being stupid...! I am back... found out that my scooter doesn't start anymore, my laptop has ants in it, my balcony has leaves all over and the roof has a bird's nest.

More things will follow.... stay tuned.

- Sneha

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know more about what you have been doing. And finally, you are back home and I know you are gearing up to fill your freezer with chocolate and vanilla ice creams to beat the Bangalore summer. Best of luck.... and write more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the web! Nice post... Hope you and your friend have both healed by now. If you have some time before your next project, do try to make a plan to visit... Maybe for some icecream-company?

    ReplyDelete